President of Coaching Insight, LLC, Andrea nudges ambitious, independence-driven women business owners from the daily grind and towards the big rewards of ownership: a better-run enterprise, more money, a happier life and time to enjoy it all. She has more than 25 years experience helping clients articulate, achieve and exceed their goals.
She is a graduate of New York University’s Stern School of Business (Marketing), Coach University’s three-year advanced training program and a founding member of Coachville, the world’s largest coach-training body.
She’s achieved designations of Certified Strategic Business Leadership Coach, Certified Facilitator-Coach, Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst, Certified Professional Speaker and Certified Emotional Intelligence Mentor through EQ Mentor, NC.
She’s published or contributed to 5 books, the most recent of which is “Productivity”, published by Doodle.com
- 50 Top Influential Women, Long Island Business News
- Product Development Award, McGraw-Hill Corporation
- Product Innovation, Standard & Poor’s Corporation
- Top 5 Coaching Blogs, the School of Coaching Mastery
- 100 Women in E-Commerce, Women in E-Commerce Association
- Top 5 Productivity Gurus, Timedoctor.com
A frequent guest on Blog Talk Radio, business summits, and a popular speaker with Long Island networking organizations speaking on ways for business owners to enjoy their lives through a more profitable and better run business.
Click HERE To Connect With Andrea On LinkedIn